Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welcome 2014

On New Year's eve, we went to Mall of Asia to welcome and countdown to 2014. As expected, the mall was jam-packed with people coming from different places! Ate and waited for the fireworks. Little did I know that the fireworks took almost 10 minutes or more. It was amazing! I hope you could see the video I took, but it's taking me ages just to finish uploading it via YouTube! I'll try again some other time. Yearly, I always go to Manila to celebrate the holidays with my relatives. It has been like that since I was in high school. Every after exams, I fly to Manila and back to Davao day after classes starts. I always love Manila. There are so many things to do, yet so little time. And the people there are always running busy or really doing something! Unlike in Davao, were not everyone's always busy. People in Davao always have time for rest or go chill out or do whatever and have spare time. But Manila people are always seem in a hurry, which I really like. I always wanna live there, and maybe soon, I will! 

THIS IS MANILA DURING NEW YEAR'S EVE | Fireworks all over the metro
Photo by Amadeus Photography (GMA YouScoop)
Taken at Makati City, PH
THIS IS MANILA AT MORNING ON NEW YEAR | SMOG all over the metro

It has been ages since the last time I updated my blog and I am so so sorry for that. I was out of the city for almost 3 weeks, was a bit busy when I got back, did some school stuff and such, and haven't had a chance to post something spectacular. It's never too late to greet every single one of you a Prosperous 2014! I wouldn't make this post too long but I promise to make it up to you as soon as possible and since I have so much pending blog posts waiting for you! Adventures done last 2013 and earlier this 2014. I wish you all are having great days as much as I do. Kisses! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...