Tuesday, March 3, 2015

FUN, PWCan! 2015

It's a been a while since the last time I posted and updated my blog and I freakin' miss you guys! Yes, to those of you who know me well, March is my favorite month because it's like the pre-Monday of Summer and my birthday month! And I have less than a month before Graduation and I will finally bid goodbye to my Alma Mater. *dancing in happiness* ++ This month, we will be celebrating a lot of events like Araw ng DabawHoli: Festival of Colors, Raveolution: Neon Utopia which will fall on the day of my birthday and last but not the least, our very own FUN, PWCan! 2015 that will take place in our school grounds, Philippine Women's College of Davao. Save the dates and mark your calendars: March 6-7, 2015.

Philippine Women's College of Davao and Events Management Course Presents: FUN, PWCan 2015! The 2-day event will be held at PWC Front Lawn (Yes, everyone can join!) on March 6-7, 2015. Mark your calendars and save the dates!
We are all inviting you to join the FUN RUN PWCan! 2015 (This March 7, 2015 @ PWC grounds 6am) Book your tickets and get your singlets at our premises.

Other activities include: Zumba - Bazaar - Food Expo - Fashion Show - Book Launching

REGISTRATION FEE: Php 400.00 (inclusive of singlet, zumba warm-up, entry for fashion show)

PRIZES: 3K -- 1ST 1,000.00 2ND 750.00 3RD 500.00
            5K -- 1ST 2,000.00 2ND 1,500.00 3RD 1,000.00
             10K -- 1ST 3,000.00 2ND 2,500.00 3RD 2,000.00

REGISTRATION & PAYMENT SITES: PWC OF DAVAO 
CONTACT: 297 8035 LOC. 305
LOOK FOR: Ms. Leah Cabang and Mr. Norjames Goad

We will be looking forward on seeing you guys there! Have fun and register now.

For more questions, kindly contact me at ecellona@gmail.com or you may directly Tweet me +Eishelle Cellona / @eishellecellona . Also, on Facebook.

BIG THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:




Hope to see you guys at the grounds! Stop by and enjoy the goodies brought to you by our good friends. 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...