Saturday, September 14, 2013

Crafty Dreamcatcher

 Howdy readers! It's been a very long time since I last posted a blog and I can't even imagine how I missed all of you and blogging. *cries*! Let me explain to you why. Our Finals just ended yesterday, and since I am still a student, I have to exert double effort in all of the subjects. And it seems that I wasn't pack up with lots of posts though! But last month, I ordered a very special Dream catcher from Crafty Craft Dream catcher. The owner is actually a graduate from PWC so I get an easy access whenever I want to order a personalized dream catcher/s. It's actually my 7th collection and yes, I'm planning to collect more in different sizes, designs, made of, colors, shapes, etc. I know! I'm so obsessed with all of 'em! Don't blame me. Lol! I've been observing people lately and seems like they're in to it too. They love it as much as I do, though. Happy to know that. Somehow, if I'm gonna buy another one, I'm such in a complication on where am I gonna hung it yet my mini photo-wall-gallery is almost full and I've so much new photos to hung in there. Should I buy another stand (which actually occupies another space in my room, sigh) or fill my wall with dream catchers? Anyway, I'm gonna work on it soon! Take a peek.

It ain't that detailed but I love how its simplicity boost by its color and feathers!
It's my first time to own a large sized with two layers of dream catcher though. The rest of my collection is just singles. I can't stop staring at its beauty! *hearted*
If you wonder, I ordered 2 dream catchers long time ago with the same owner but different store-name! See here.

"Let those dream be catch and sleep tight, in a silent moonlight"
Go check out her Facebok page and kindly like it! 
Find Craft Craft Dreamcatchers on Instagram
@craftycraft_dreamcatchers

Go get yours now! 

I've been receiving and hearing good feed backs from random people and from my friends that y'all enjoying reading my blog posts. I know, I'm not that professional but I am too happy to know that you love it! I'm too thankful and blessed to have people like you in my life. To be honest, I don't blog to impress or boast what I have or what I've been doing in my life, in fact I blog to share with you what I have. To share with you my happiness in a simplest ways I could ever imagine. Though I don't update it everyday but I do check it and let me say this for the nth time, THANK YOU for making everything possible. I know, preaching time. But here's the only way I could express my happiness, and I'm gonna take advantage to that! I love you to the moon and back! (*Kisses*) 'Til the next post lads!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...