Friday, March 14, 2014

Up and 18

Howdy! Oh good Lord, today is my special day. I just turned 18! Let me just make this really quick blog post before the clock strikes 12:00AM, I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to everyone who sent their warm and long ass greetings to me today! From Facebook, Text Messages, Twitter, E-Mails and even straight to my Instagram! And what's more loca, even the strangers from the mall greeted me today! Maybe because I was bringing a mini-cake given to me by Vikings. Well, anyway! I am so grateful and I can't stop smiling every time I read your messages to me. I feel so overwhelmed and everything in between. 
Photos posted on my Twitter, Instagram and connected to Facebook. 
I love you guys! A++ for ultra mega efforts! I wish I could name you all one by one. All I wanted to say is I love you all to the moon and back, tight cyber hug to everyone.

#OmgIm18

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...