Saturday, March 22, 2014

Summer 2014 Festivals

The countdown to Summer and heat has officially started few weeks ago. But before I want to introduce you to my blog post today, I just wanna congratulate all the newly graduates! *Dancing and clapping*. I know what you're thinking, you need to getaway from hustle and bustle of the city PLUS a reward to yourself for accomplishing the semester and to finally step forward to the future. Here's what I got for you! The very first Summerfrolic: Feast on Waves and the very first Electronic Music Festival of Colours that will be happening this coming April. What excites me more is ... *drum roll please* SarBay Fest 2014! The town of Sarangani brings back the biggest beach festival in Mindanao this coming May. The fun and excitement continues this Summer! 

#SummerFrolic2014
Frolicfox Productions & La-ne's Mati presents:
SummerFrolic: Electronic Music Festival of Colours 2014
Are you curious about it? Yes? This summer, the heat, the wave, the sand and the sea welcomes you to the amazing experience that you will witness on April 4-5, 2014 at the Dahican Strip in Mati City, Davao Oriental. I've been there many times as ever! I personally love the paradise. If you've been reading my blog since the very first, I bet you already saw my Mati escapades! Save the dates and you got 2 more weeks to decide! See you there.
The tickets are available at summerfrolic.com
Like their Facebook page to find out more and win exciting prices!
Facebook: SummerFrolicEMF

If you're from Davao, there are a lot of outlets for the tickets. Just click the link of their Facebook page above to see and check it out.

Watch the teaser!!


SarBay Fest 2014
I am hyped as they posted the teaser to SarBay Festival 2014! I've never been so in love with the idea of beach festivals. It's back and we are all looking forward to the biggest beach festival in Mindanao! I also posted a blog last year about our trip to Sarangani, which was wonderful. I can't wait to be back here once again! This time, it's bigger, bolder and incredible. See my blog post here.
The exact dates to the festival is on May 16-17, 2014 at Gumasa, Glan, Sarangani Bay
There's still more time and days for this so save up and let's get it on! 

While I was looking for some hotels and resorts for the festival, I hopped on to this blog which you can see all the happenings of the last SarBay Fest 2013! Click the link to find out more. It excites me even more to go back and this time, we will surely finish the 2-day/night event!

Like and check out their Facebook page to find out more:

It's once again, Summer. The time we've all been waiting for. Hitting the beach or anywhere with your loved ones could be so exciting! Plus, you can never go wrong with slippers, shorts and shirt. Philippines belonged to a tropical country which I am thankful for. Dude, we got 7, 107 islands in this country! How can a Filipino not love going to the beach. Oh! Just forget the stress and leave it behind, there's no room for that. Put that smile on and enjoy the ride to happiness. One of the best things I love is going to the beach with my friends. Taking a long ride going to somewhere, eating foods we've never tried before, taking photos and "selfies" anywhere... and have fun. I can't wait to hangout with my friends this summer. I hope you are too! See you in one of the beach festivals in the country! Kisses :* 

P.S., Don't forget to click and check out the link I gave for you to know all the details for the festivals! See you there, lovely people!

Love,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...