Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Queen City of the South

Major OMG! I finally got back from Cebu (yesterday) and I was so excited to be back in Davao and blog. If you're wondering why am I in Cebu for 18 days is because we had our OJT (On the Job Training) there in The Queen City of the South. But if you've been following me on Twitter, Instagram or even Facebook then you must be up to date on what's happening to me. LOL! But let me set aside first our OJT mems. Last month, February 15, all second year BS-Tourism Management flew to Cebu City. We arrived in Mactan at around noon, it was extremely hot. And I am quite excited to be back after 10 years! Long time ago, right? *Sigh* Plus we were a bit too late for Sinulog Festival, but whatever! So much typing, let me just share to you what went well on our first day. 

Davao International Airport at 6:00AM. I know! Really early! The sad part was, I am the only one in four of them to be on the other airline and the rest of them were in the same! 
But thank goodness, Kim was on the same flight with me and...
some of my other friends too! 
It took us exactly 45 minutes to arrive in Cebu from Davao. 
You will never expect what you're gonna see up in the air and it's breathtaking! Cotton candy clouds deserves a selfie too! LOL!
Thank you PAL Express for a fast craft and despite of your tiny plane, we arrived safe and sound to Cebu.
We were supposedly 10 in the photo but she din't join. So we were the first one to arrived in Mactan International Airport at 12!
It's never too late for a photo saying "Viva Pit Senyor!"
We waited for everyone to arrive and then took the private bus to our next destination for lunch. Traveling is tiring but extremely amazing! 
Marcelo Fernan Bridge
This bridge spans across Mactan Channel connecting Cebu to Mactan
Head out for lunch at Joven's Grill just at the heart of the Uptown Cebu

Philippine Taoist Temple
On the same day, at the afternoon, we all head to Taoist Temple, Beverly Hills, Cebu.
It was amazing! The temple was located at the hill and you have to climb up several steps to get to the point. The entrance to the temple is a replica of the Great Wall of China. The temple includes a chapel, a library, a souvenir shop and a wishing well. The spacious balconies offer a scenic view of the downtown Cebu.
I personally like the idea of the dragon at my back. I think it's cool! 
While our stay in Cebu, we had a 3-day tour/stay-cation before the actual start of OJT, you'll see the rest of the photos in the upcoming days this week. I should totally catch up a lot! And I really missed you guys. A LOT! There's no place like home... Davao Life is TRULY here. I could not ask for more. On our first day in Cebu, we were all exhausted. All I could think of for that day was "I need a long ass sleep!" but despite of it, I am still thankful we visited some places on the first day! More photos tomorrow so stay tuned. ;) Kisses! By the way, it's already March and it's my birth month and I can't believe I'm turning 18 next week! Super OMG! Anyway, just excited to be here again. Xoxo! 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...