Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Retaliate

Have you ever been to a party where 90% of the people are great dancers? Well we do! Last November, #Retaliate strikes Davao! Had couple of shots, dancing, selling, and more shots and dancing! *Puff* If you've seen my post earlier about this party, you'd have any idea about what up in Retaliate. I always love parties because I get to meet a lot of new friends and they all seem so nice and crazy! (Photo by Klyde Jarabelo)
Been a long time since the last time I really partied with my B! 
My favorite people! 
Photo with the man! Reflex G!
Party rock silly shades rocked it.
Everyone's love -- the Red cup! 
Photo with Franco Miguel and Tolo Marvelous from Philippine All Stars! 
Hotties! 
Vincent from Philippine All Stars <3
Photo from Paolo Villanueva

Parties, parties everywhere! This year has been the best and the worst at the same time. I've been attending so much parties since the start of the year! Well, me and my friends actually. Been to places I've never been to before and surely be going back like in Sarbay Fest 2013! I've met different people, partied with different, great and crazy ones which I can't even remember what their names are. *Peace out!* Looking forward to more parties next year! See you lovely people :*

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...