Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy 2013

HAPPY 2013th 
Hello my dear readers! This is probably and obviously my
first post for this Year! I am so happy that I am home now
because I was in Manila for 9 days and I just arrived yesterday  here in Davao. I wasn't able to bring my
laptop since I think it's heavy and I have more important
baggage. (Well, laptop is important too).
I would like to apologize for the spontaneous trip and
wasn't able to blog it. But so much for that, I had an amazing
9 days in Manila. Well, I am really celebrating my holidays
there, since last year and I am staying with my relatives.
I know, I am so late to blog about New Year. Well as they say,
it's better late than never. ;) 
The assurance was that I brought my camera with me.
It's always with me whenever I travel. 
If you are following me already on Twitter, perhaps this is
not new to you since I've been posting numbers of photos
on my Lockerz or sometimes I TwitPic it. 
So much talking! It's time to share with you my 
shots from the New Years Countdown which was held in 
Mall of Asia | Seaside Boulevard
GMA Countdown matching the spectacular pyromusical show.
It was really THE best night for the countdown.
Happy to say, the weather really cooperated with it and
the photo says it all. Moon looks so sweet and perfect! 
Wherever you go, there are bunch of people roaming around the 
venue and by the looks of it, MOA was jam-packed with 
people who are excited for the countdown. 
I've been Tweeting about this all night and happy to say
that MOA did Re-Tweet some of my Tweets.
So who was there? The first 5 minute show of Fireworks
was from GMA when Ryza did her signature dance.
If you're a Filipino, well you know what I'm talking about.
It was really a jam-packed party brought to you by 
Tanduay and GMA Network.
After the 5 minute pyromusical show. We are back photo bombing
before 2012 will end! Capturing every moment before we say
goodbye to the awesome year 2012. So as you can see, that's
me (on the left) and my 13 year-old cousin, Ireyn.
Aren't we cute? We made history before the clock strikes 12! 
The cute headbands was from the K-POP Conference
2 days before 31st of December. 
*Stay tuned for the K-POP Conference post tonight!! 

It was the time to say goodbye to the amazing 2012.
I had a goosebumps because of the countdown. I admit, it
was my first time to experience such things! People are 
so excited, happy and all the positive words I could ever
tell. The Seaside Blvd was the bomb. When the clock strikes
 12, everyone welcomed 2013 with a 15 minute Pyromusical Show.
And there was me, trying my best to capture the colorful
fireworks display. I happily watched it with my eyes wide
open and of course, smile on my face and thinking:
I hope my mom and dad is with me tonight.
Yup! You got that right. I wasn't able to spend my holiday
with the parents because my Mom's out of the country
and my Dad is in Davao. It's sad but I never forget to
send them messages. 
To all the people who greeted me personally and sent
their thoughtful messages, I love you so much! Thank 
you for the efforts you exerted though I replied it
so late since I was so busy that night! Hahaha! 
Enjoy the photos! I know this is not as bongga compared
to the other countries but at least!

Wishing everyone to have a great, blessed and prosperous 2013.
May you and your family will be happy all throughout the year!
Nevertheless, I wished you welcomed 2013 with a prayer and 
Thanked everyone who has been part of your 2012. 

After the countdown, Tatis treated 4 of us to ride
THE MOA EYE! It was my second time to experience it though.

The light props is what I bought along Seaside. I fell
in love with the colors so it's now with me. Hahaha!
MOA Eye View from the top! It's not blur but it's the 
smog that captivated around the Metro.
It was one another experience that I would never forget.
My stay in Manila was never dull since 2010.
I'm in love with the city and the people. I always go home
with a bunch of memories with me. But the most important is that
you should not spoil your day no matter what people are
doing unto you. They don't make and complete your vacation.
It's yourself that do it all. 
For the last time, Happy New Year to everyone who
is reading this. I really have a feeling that this
year would be so much fun. I take this year as 
a challenge. Likewise, a blessing too.

I have so much more to blog so stay tuned! 
I will give you a hint, my next post would be
all about K-Pop! So let me know if you're a K-Pop
addict and wait for my post. 

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...