Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Birthday Blast

HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAREST AND SWEETEST FRIEND EVER MADE! EUNICE SHANE MARIANO
She's now a grown up girl! But still, very sweet and funny too! My friends and I planned to surprise her today and gladly, it's a successful surprise! 
Bought her 5 balloons from Astro Balloons and Cake from Red Ribbon.
Her sister and her boyfriend too gave her gifts (which is so sweet!)
So apparently, we had a mini party in their boarding house and had fun! It was cooler than I thought. We shared foods and we are so full! 


And that's her right there! The birthday girl :) 
We are glad that she has really no idea that 
we are gonna surprise her. If you could only imagine her reaction!!
 Ha ha ha! Waaaay too cute! 

Happy Birthday Nice :) 
Sweet 16h Nice! 
The gifts she received from her Sister and her sister's boyfriend. 
I look so... Okay, never mind. Ha ha! 
Elinah and I had a dramatic balloon scene/photo shoot.
It's such a woohoo for us that we were able to surprise her in our own little way and to be honest, we can be party organizers from now on!
Ha ha! 
My friends and I also had their balloon photo shoots. I mean, dramatic balloon photo shoots. 
Papahuli ba naman ako? Ha ha! Well, I also had several dramatic shots!  But I just wanna share my fave one.
The color is such a beau.

And that ends our 10-10-12. We thank God for the Blessings he had given to us and especially to the birthday girl. That we had fun and were blessed. Such an amazing day to cherish! 
A wrap! That's is for now. Thanks for reading my blog.

Xoxo, 
Eishelle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...