Saturday, October 20, 2012

Flying Lanterns

Basically, these pictures was taken last March, 2012 pa. I really thought I was not able to save these photos but I did! You would have thought? Hahaha! This day we celebrated Earth Hour in Magsaysay Park, Davao City and some parts of Davao
WWF has a booth and they are selling big and cheap Flying Lanterns, and thanks to their booth! My camera and I was saved from the unexpected heavy rain! And I'm telling you, we weren't expecting it. That day was a wonderful time celebrate Earth Hour, though. Still, people didn't mind the rain. Some photographer's cameras were wet like crazzzzy! 

Here are some pictures I found from my laptop! 

Just collage it because it's numerous

I remembered, this Manong is the one helping 
to light up some lanterns

Those guys in front are photographers too and their 
cameras were like so so wet! 


The Phoenix's Big Balloon
Despite from the unexpected rain, 
(which stops after 
30 minutes or less) people weren't stopped
to participate and enjoy the rest of the night! 

At the end of the night, Davao City was filled 
with all the flying lanterns. It's not only in Davao City,
but the whole Philippines and the whole world
also celebrated it! 
It was worth of my one hour to participate the celebration
of Earth Hour! 
Expecting more next year and I hope to see you all soon! 

Thanks for reading! 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...