Sunday, October 21, 2012

DIY: Fringe Top

I am really really into Arts and Designs. It's a stress-relieving activity to do such! Now, I came up to an idea to fringe my old top and to make it more a statement! I know, fringe top is way back but hey! It enhance more the top, don't you think? And besides, I have lots of clothes and I wanna make it more usable. 
It's very easy to make one! Let me be your guide.

WHAT YOU NEED:
   
1. Old Top


  2. Scissors 
   
 3. AND dedication ;)

HOW TO MAKE IT:

    1. Choose an old top from your cabinets! It may be an
       old sleeveless or a tee. (Or whatever you wanna fringe)
    2. Position your top on a platform for you to be more
       comfortable and it's easy to work when you are.
    3. Start cutting the sides into lengthwise. You may choose
       your own size and length. It depends on how long you 
       want it. It's okay if it's not a perfect cut. It's the 
       work of art.
    4. After cutting all in lengthwise (including the back part
       of the top) now, it's ready to use! 

HERE'S WHAT I DID TO MY OLD TOP




MORE SAMPLES OF FRINGE TOPS:




It is very fun to DIY your old stuffs. On the fringe,
you may also put beads or anything you like to add.
Very easy to make yet very functional too! 
Perfect outfit if you're going to the beach.
There's so much more to do on your old clothes.
Just a bit more of experimentation and imagination.

Thanks for reading! Til the next DIY.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...