Monday, October 22, 2012

Bokeh

It's always great to try out new stuff about photography, right? Here's what I've been practicing and fortunately, it's working! 
Proud to say, all of them are my shots. I have numerous of saved Bokeh Pictures from my laptop but sadly I cannot post it all here.

BTW, you might wondering what "Bokeh" means. In photographybokeh is the blur, or the aesthetic quality of the blur, in out-of-focus areas of an image. Bokeh has been defined as "the way the lens renders out-of-focus points of light.However, differences in lens aberrations and aperture shape cause some lens designs to blur the image in a way that is pleasing to the eye, while others produce blurring that is unpleasant or distracting—"good" and "bad" bokeh, respectively. Bokeh occurs for parts of the scene that lie outside the depth of field. Photographers sometimes deliberately use a shallow focus technique to create images with prominent out-of-focus regions.
Bokeh is often most visible around small background highlights, such as specular reflections and light sources, which is why it is often associated with such areas. However, bokeh is not limited to highlights; blur occurs in all out-of-focus regions of the image. 
*It is a Japanese word Boke which means "blur" or "haze"

SOME OF BOKEH SHOTS I HAD




The pictures above are edited but for the Contrasts, Hues and Saturations only. The Bokeh was created and produced by my lens itself and the subject I got.
(Lenses I used: Canon Ultrasonic 75-300mm
and Canon 18-55)

There are actually so many ways to enhance this kind of technique in Photography. Just explore your camera and the best way to start is the Street Lights and the City Lights! :) 

Thanks for reading my Blog! 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...