Thursday, October 25, 2012

Early Getaway

Holla! Our 1 week Vacation has finally started! I just can't wait to go to the beach and have fun and enjoy the sun! Basically, I'll be out for a couple of days. I'm leaving Davao tomorrow to spend the 5 days in Mati with Shareen and Nica. It'll be our second time around to spend our hoho week there together! Excited and way way egzoited! We missed the place and I know, the place missed us too! ;) When the time I posted about the Dahican Surf Party last week, a lot of people were Tweeting me about that. And I am happy that some of them were already planning to go to Mati too, so we'll just see each other there I guess. I'm sure, Mati City will be full packed! 

I haven't really decided yet on what clothes or how many clothes I'll be bringing. BUT my friend(Shareen)and I bought some pieces of tops earlier! Cheap finds some place in Anda Street, Davao City. All their swimsuits are so affordable and very trendy! 


WHAT I BOUGHT:
I'm loving Neon's and Tube tops. I think
it's very easy to wear and yet comfortable
just make sure to have your top with you (or not) 


Went to Salon today to have my Mani-Pedi
with Shaa. YES! Girls are really ready when
there's a trip.

To spice up your attire. Put on some bracelets.
The Yellow one is my Favorite, it's from a friend
and since I'm in love with Yellow, she gave 
that to me. (Thank you Nice!)
The other laced bracelet is from WAGW. I also
love wearing that because it's very light and soft.
AND OF COURSE, we're going to the beach. 
A must-not-forget- is a sunnies from Rayban! 
Very important.

Another Top and I just love the striped 
combination. 

The shell bracelet and the color combination
laced bracelet 
 I bought in Mati last summer

Sunnies from Vans

Watch from Timex
Watch is really important to me. I am just
a time conscious and I cannot afford to waste it.

The last and third top I bought. I love Blues! 
It makes my skin looks whiter and fairer.

I KNOW! I'm way too in love about Native bracelets.
I keep them whenever my friends are giving me one 
or a pack! 
Bracelet with Cross cost only 20 pesos in ER (Mati City)
The three light colored native bracelets are 
from Bukidnon. My father gave that to me.
And the one on top is from BOMO. 

Since we'll be there for only a couple of days
I'm planning to bring light stuffs only.
I think JanSport will be enough.

ANIMAL PRINTS
Since I don't have a beach bag
I think I'll be using the bag on the right
to stroll.

IPANEMA GOODIES
(Thanks Mom, you really know what's 
my style)

I'm in love with the IPANEMA Aztecs
I'll be bringing and using my IPANEMA
slippers and since I think that It'll
be perfect for sand! 

There will be so much more after the vacation and
I cannot just wait to share it all to you! 
Pictures and Experiences
Like I said, I think I won't be 
able to update my Blog for 5 Days but I'm
hoping you will still visit it anytime! 
Feel free to comment or send me mails
and will surely get back to you on that!

ADIOS FOR NOW AND THANKS FOR READING

Xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...